Friday, March 27, 2026

Busy, busy, busy

 Keeping busy these days, which is always a good thing. Flying out to California next week to testify at another trial out there over Workers Comp insurance. But first I have to complete a report on a California criminal case over Workers Comp premiums, have a Zoom with insurance company lawyers over a different Workers Comp dispute, talk with Georgia lawyers over a mediation over Workers Comp premiums, and review documents for a New Jersey case over disputed Workers Comp premiums.


I remember, when I started my consulting practice back in 1987, I had to spend time each day cold calling prospects. Fortunately, I was pretty good at that aspect of the business. Nowadays, it’s much more difficult to cold call, I think. I don’t do it myself but I help our dedicated people who still do it. But for a lot of my work, when people need me, they find me. 


And there seem to be a lot of people who need me these 

1 comment:

reiki therapist said...

Workers compensation for staffing agencies is a critical safety net that protects temporary employees and the agencies that place them. This specialized insurance covers medical expenses and lost wages if a placed worker gets injured on the job. For staffing firms, it ensures compliance with state laws, shields against costly lawsuits, and builds trust with clients. However, navigating coverage can be complex, as liability often hinges on who controls the work environment. Partnering with an insurer who understands the staffing industry helps secure the right policy, ensuring both your agency and the workers you place are fully protected.